Association Of CT Fairs Photo Contest
The theme for the annual photo contest is “Connecticut Fairs". The photos submitted should show general scenes around our member fairs. Photos must have been taken after September 30, 2014. The Photos entered do not have to be exhibited at any member fairs to be eligible.
An entry form can be found on page 52 and more contest information can be found at www.ctagfairs.org. For more information send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Richard Lataille, 83 Gates Road, Lebanon, CT 06249.
Richard Lataille, Chairman
86 Gates Road
Lebanon, CT 06249
21 Williams Drive
Prospect, CT 06712
98 Union Street
Guilford, CT 06437
P.O. Box 363
Somers, CT 06071
1. Official entry forms will be on the Association of Connecticut Fairs website, www.ctagfairs.org.
2. This contest is open to anybody regardless of age. Professional photographers are not eligible. Submission must be
taken by the person entering the contest.
3. There will be no entry fee to enter this contest. The Association of Connecticut Fairs will not be responsible for any lost
or damaged photos submitted to the contest.
4. The photographer’s name, date, photo title, location of where each photo was taken must appear on the reverse side
of each photo.
5. Each exhibitor may enter a maximum of two (2) photos in each lot.
6. Salon print exhibitors cannot enter the Snapshot or Digital contests.
7. In the event that less than ten (10) prints or snapshots are entered in either the black & white or color lots, the two lots will be combined and only on set of awards will be made. Awards will be given at the judge’s discretion if the number of entries does not justify the five (5) awards.
8. All entries must be submitted no later than 6:00 pm. Sunday October 4, 2015 to any of the committee members. All
entries become the property of the Association of Connecticut Fairs.
9. Contest winners will be announced at the Annual Fall Meeting and Banquet. Please visit www.ctagfairs.org for the date,
time and location of the meeting.
10. The Association of Connecticut Fairs reserves the right to reproduce any and all entries with the photographers’ by-line.
One photo may be chosen to appear on the cover of the “Association of Connecticut Fairs” booklet from the previously
judged contest winners.
11. The overall contest winner will receive one (1) reduced rate ticket for the upcoming fair season.
12. A photo contest will be held at the Annual Fair Meeting and Banquet in which all registered meeting attendees will vote
to determine the winners.
New this Year: Junior Digital Photo Contest
- Take photos on your phone, ipad or camera at any of our member fairs and send via email, text or Facebook to CTagfairs.org.
1. Same as General Rules with these exceptions
2. All photos must have been taken by someone who has not reached 19 years of age by July 1, 2015
3. Number of photo submission is not limited
4. NO SELFIES