• Please describe the exhibits on the entry blank.
• Entries which require hanging must have necessary hardware.
1. Only one entry per exhibitor per class will be accepted and only those classes listed will be judged. However, the
Superintendent reserves the right to expand or delete classes if the need arises.
2. Judging for the entire department will be on the Danish System (all exhibits judged on their own merits and not in
competition with other entries). Multiple awards can be given in a class. Judging will be on Friday, October 7, 2015.
3. Entry forms must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday, October 4th. Absolutely no entries will be accepted
after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday, October 6th between 4:00-7:00 pm. No unregistered
entries will be accepted.
4. Exhibits will be under observation at all times during the fair. Security guards will be on duty during the night, however
the Association is not responsible for anything damaged, lost or stolen.
5. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday, October 9th between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before
5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
Prizes - Premiums & Ribbons
1st: $3.00 2nd: $2.00 3rd: $1.00