• Photographs previously entered in the fair are not eligible. Entries must have been taken after October 9, 2016.
• Entries must be mounted. The maximum size for photographs is 5" x 7", in frames no larger than 8" x 10".
• The fair is not responsible for damage due to weather or other circumstances.
|Black and White
|Flowers and Plants
• If an exhibitor is 16 years of age, or younger, his/her photographs may be entered in the separate Junior judging.
• Exhibitors are required to write their name, address, telephone number, category, and the title of the photograph on the back of each entry. Please indicate if the work is being entered in the Junior judging.
1. Entry forms may be Downloaded Here
and must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday three days before the fair. Absolutely no entries will be accepted after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday the day before the fair between 5:00-7:00 pm.
2. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before 5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
Prizes - Premiums & Ribbons
Best of Show Adult and Junior: Rosette and a $5.00 award
1st: $5.00 2nd: $4.00 3rd: $3.00