• Please describe the exhibits on the entry blank.
• Entries which require hanging must have necessary hardware.
1. Entry forms must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday, October 4th. Absolutely no entries will be accepted
after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday, October 6th between 5:00-7:00 pm. No unregistered
entries will be accepted.
2. Professionals are welcome to exhibit in categories other than those in which they earn a living.
3. Soiled and dirty articles will not be accepted. It is recommended that wall hangings be washed, pressed
4. No article previously exhibited at the Portland Fair can compete again for prizes.
5. Only one article may be exhibited in each letter/number/letter designation in a category.
6. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday, October 9th between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before
5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
Prizes: The cash value for First, Second, and Third Place ribbon winners is as indicated in the list of categories above. In addition, Rosette ribbons will be awarded at the direction of the judges on outstanding First Place ribbon exhibits.