Committee: Linda Agogliati, Lynn Keller, Jeanette Connolly, & Mary Ellen Nocera
1. Judging for the entire department will be on the Danish System (all exhibits judged on their own merits and not in
competition with other entries). No prizes will be given if the judges feel there is no merit.
2. Exhibits will be under observation at all times during the fair. Security guards will be on duty during the night, however
the Association is not responsible for anything damaged, lost or stolen.
3. Limit is one entry per category.
4. Any exhibit using material on the Preservation list of Connecticut as published by the Federated Garden Club of
Connecticut, Inc. or using artificial flowers will be disqualified.
5. Please classify and list your exhibit in the order given in this book on the entry form using class numbers for
6. Entry forms must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday three days before the fair. Absolutely no entries will be accepted
after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday the day before the fair between 5:00-7:00 pm. No unregistered
entries will be accepted.
7. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before
5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.