• Please describe the exhibits on the entry blank.
• Entries which require hanging must have necessary hardware.
1. Entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
2. Judging for the entire department will be on the Danish System (all exhibits judged on their own merits and not in
competition with other entries). Multiple awards can be given in a class. No prizes will be given if the judges feel there is
3. Exhibits will be under observation at all times during the fair. Security guards will be on duty during the night, however
the Association is not responsible for anything damaged, lost or stolen.
4. Limit is one entry per category. Do not list the description of the category.
5. Entry forms must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday 3 days before the fair. Absolutely no entries will be accepted
after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday the day before the fair between 5:00-7:00 pm. No unregistered
entries will be accepted.
6. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before 5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
7. Inform committee if exhibit can be sold, with proceeds to benefit the Portland Fair.
Prizes - Premiums, & Ribbons
Crafts Collections Best in Show
- 1st: $4.00 - 1st: $4.00 Rosette
- 2nd: $3.00- 2nd: $3.00
- 3rd: $2.00- 3rd: $2.00