• Entries must be the work of the exhibitor. No commercial mixes will be accepted.
• No premiums paid on items not listed.
• Limit is one entry per category. Please put name of article on the entry blank.
1. All bakery items must be on white paper or plastic plate, and must be covered with a clear Ziploc plastic bag.
A label with the name of the article must be included.
2. Entry forms must be received by mail, no later than Tuesday before the fair. Absolutely no entries will be accepted after that date. The committee will accept exhibits on Thursday, the day before the fair between 5:00-7:00 pm. No unregistered entries will be accepted.
3. Judging for the entire department will be on the Danish System (all exhibits judged on their own merits and not in
competition with other entries). Multiple awards can be given in a class. Judging will be on Friday.
4. Exhibits will be under observation at all times during the fair. Security guards will be on duty during the night, however
the Association is not responsible for anything damaged, lost or stolen.
5. Exhibits must be picked up on Sunday between 5:30-7:00 pm. No exhibits to be removed before
5:30 pm Sunday. Exhibits not picked up by 7:00 pm will be discarded. Any winnings will be donated back to the Portland Fair.
Prizes - Premiums & Ribbons
1st: $4.00 2nd: $3.00 3rd: $2.00