• Accepted between September 1 - October 1, 2016
• Accepted only in classes listed and in order of arrival
• Open to exhibitors only
• No Entry Fee
1. All exhibitors must pay admission at the gate
2. Tags will be placed on eggs for receipt of entries on Thursday evening from 4:00-8:00 pm. Eggs not submitted by 8:00 PM on Thursday will not be judged or awarded premiums or prizes.
4. All entries must remain in place until 6:00 pm on Sunday. Any eggs removed before this time will result in the forfeit of all money awarded.
5. There will 4 classes, Smallest, Largest, Most Colorful and Wildest Shape.
6. Judging starts promptly at 10:00 AM Friday. All entries will be judged by the Danish System. The Rabbit and Poultry area will be closed to the public while judging is in progress.
Classes: Smallest, Largest, Most Colorful and Wildest Shape
Premiums and Ribbons:
First Place rosettes will be awarded in each class