• Accepted between September 1-October 1, or when cages are full
• Accepted only in classes listed and in order of arrival to caging capacity
• Entry fee of 50¢ per rabbit must be mailed with the entry form
1. All exhibitors must pay admission at the gate.
2. Tags will be placed on cages for receipt of entries on Thursday evening from 4:00-8:00 pm. Animals not penned by 8:00 pm on Thursday will not be judged.
3. All entries must remain in place until 6:00 pm on Sunday. Any animals removed before this time will result in the forfeit of all money awarded.
4. There will be two divisions, Open and Junior. Juniors must be 16 years of age or younger. Same prize money and ribbons will prevail.
5. Judging starts promptly at 10:00 AM Friday. Judging: All entries will be judged by the Danish System. The Rabbit and Poultry area will be closed to the public while judging is in progress. Showmanship judged Sunday at 1:00 PM (Subject to change, see website or Superintendent for details).
6. The exhibitor must supply heavy and weighted water and feed dishes for rabbits. Light plastic containers will not be permitted. If you do not have two (2) heavy and weighted dishes for each rabbit entered, all of your entries will be sent home. Cans or light dishes will not be accepted.
7. Classes: All entries must be identified by Class, Breed and Variety. Classes of Rabbits will be: Sr. Buck and Sr. Doe, for rabbits 6 months and over; Jr. Buck and Jr. Doe for rabbits under 6 months.
8. Feed, water and bedding will be provided for entries.
9. Entry limit of 20 rabbits per farm or family, or when pens are full.
10. If exhibitors wish to sell stock, they must be present at the time of the sale and make the necessary arrangements with the purchaser for the removal at the proper time. No stock may be removed before Sunday at 6:00 pm. Only animals entered may be sold. Signs shall be no larger than 3" x 5".
Prizes will be awarded for both Open and Junior divisions.
Premiums: ` Championship Awards:
- 1st: $6.00 • Junior Showmanship (Class 1) Rosette
- 2nd: $5.00 • Champion Best in Show Pet Rabbit (Class 2) Trophy
- 3rd: $4.00• Reserve Champion Best in Show Pet Rabbit (Class 2) Rosette
• Champion Best in Show Breed (Class 3) Trophy
• Reserve Champion Best in Show Breed (Class 3) Rosette
• Educational Poster (Class 4) Rosette,top 5 Winners
• Art Drawing (Class 5) Rosette,top 5 Winners