• Accepted between September 1 - October 1, or when pens are full
• Accepted only in classes listed and in order of arrival to penning capacity
• Entry fee of $1.00 per goat must be mailed with the entry form
1. Owners must be present when animals are being judged.
2. Animals may be brought in between 8:00-4:00 pm on Friday. All entries must remain in place until 6:00 pm on Sunday. Any animals removed before this time will result in the forfeit of all money awarded.
3. All exhibitors are held responsible for keeping barns and exhibit areas clean and neat at all times.
4. All Exhibitors are expected to wear proper show attire during shows.
5. Entries limited to 10 goats per farm or family / farm.
6. All entries must be submitted with proper health certificates as outlined by the State Department of Agriculture.
7. One entry per exhibitor in-group classes (Classes 13-18). Two entries per exhibitor in single classes (Classes 6-12).
8. Exhibitors must provide their own feed and hay; bedding will be provided.
9. Each recognized breed will show separately.
10. All entries will be inspected upon arrival; registration papers and health certificates will be checked at time of check-in. Acceptance or rejection of animals upon arrival will be left up to the discretion of the superintendents and or the health officials.
11. Any animals not properly cleaned or fitted for show will be rejected at the discretion of the superintendents.
12. Entries close October 1.
13. Entry Fee of $1.00 per animal.
Premiums: All winners will receive ribbons in addition to prize money.
Classes 6-17 Fitting & Showmanship (Classes 1-5 & 18)
- 1st: $20.00 Rosettes
- 2nd: $18.00
- 3rd: $16.00
- 4th: $14.00